We collect information on our website users in the following ways:
- When a user registers for the website. The user account registration is optional. The data is stored on our server in United States.
- When a user places an order at our Online Store. We collect customer's Physical Contact Address and Internet Contact Address for the sole purpose of processing the order and delivering the goods ordered. PayPal collects your payment information on their website. We do NOT have access to your credit card number or security code. An account is automatically registered for you when you shop in our Online Store
- When a user subscribes to our Online Store Newsletter. Customers may opt-in and opt-out of our Online Store newsletter service. Our newsletter subscription service application may collect customer's demographic data in order to provide suitable content to subscribers. Customers may opt-out of the newsletter at anytime. Instructions on how to opt-out come with every newsletter sent.
- When a user interacts with a Customer Service representative. We collect information when you interact with our customer service website in order to accurately categorize and respond to customer inquiries and investigate breaches of our terms.
- When a user interacts with the website and its applications. We receive information when you interact with and use the website and Applications.
- When a user responds to take part in a survey or poll. As a User, you may be invited to participate in polls and surveys from the website. Your selection may be random, or it may be based on your non-personally identifiable information. Whether you decide to participate in the poll or survey is completely up to you.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied personal information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our credit card processor, PayPal – also encrypt your payment details.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Compliance with Legal Process
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information and/or information about your activities as a User when required by subpoena or other legal process, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to (a) investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (b) to enforce the User Agreement, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations, or to protect the security or integrity of our site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property or personal safety of our business, our Users, employees, or others.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Registering as a user and opening a user account is optional. To close an account, please visit our online support centre and submit a ticket. Your user account will be closed and all information removed from our server within 28 days.
To opt-out of our newsletter subscription, please follow the instructions found at the bottom of the newsletter.
Privacy Act (AU) California Online Privacy Protection Act (US) Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Privacy Act (AU) and California Online Privacy Protection Act (US). We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the above mentioned acts, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (US) Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. Our Online Store is directed at people who are at least 18 years old or older.
If you become aware that your child has provided personal information to us without your consent, please contact our Privacy Supervisor.
As a User, you have certain obligations to other Users. Some of these obligations are imposed by applicable law and regulations, and others have become commonplace in user-friendly communities of like-minded members.
- You must not download or otherwise disseminate any information that may be deemed to be injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or which may otherwise violate the purpose and spirit of this site and its community of Users.
- You must not provide to us and/or other Users information that you believe might be injurious or detrimental to your person or to your professional or social status.
- You must keep your username and password confidential and not share it with others.
Any violation of these guidelines may lead to the restriction, suspension or termination of your account at our sole discretion.